Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pictures and numbers

I opened my blog and see that 9.999 times somebody in the big wide world had a look somewhere on my blog. This is too funny and I like to know it. Normally numbers are not my preferred medium, but 9.999 is like a picture and pictures enter my brain easily. Thank you my dear readers. Today we are expecting another beautiful summer day. Meteorological our summer is half over already. In the evening all helpers of the big flea market of the last weekend are invited to eat together to celebrate the success of their work. Have a nice day around the world all together.

 


images my own

That's my Tuesday here in Freiburg / Germany ...
check out Tuesdays around the world at Communal Global, found here.

1 comment:

Amina O. und ^^ Paul the Cat said...

Thank you, Tamar, a world full of motives :)