Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Hive European Blog Conference, Berlin / Update

Berlin in these days - city of humming-blogging bees. How I wish I could have attended. All questions that are of interest to me were treated there. I had a peek to the speaker´s blogs and the participant´s ones. Some of them I know from my readings. How great it would be to meet all this wonderful blogging women in personal! Does´nt the graphic of the timetable looks already electrifying (click to enlarge)?? I will join The Hive next year! Do you?

You will find a lot of updated links on Eleni´s blog post of My Paradissi "The Hive wonder" here. Enjoy!
 
 

1 comment:

Amina O. und ^^ Paul the Cat said...

Thank you! On Eleni´s page you´ll find (free) her speech and tips about how to write on blogs, the complete list of speakers and participants and more links. Made this post for readers not being on facebook just now, like me. Makes me happy that you like it. Thanks for your comment!