Saturday, August 11, 2012

Be your sugar queen

Little pop over on the blog, dears. Hello! How are you doing? Thanks for all your visits at the blog break. I´m wondering, that´s such a short time I´ve started my blog. Rapidly it became part of my life. Have you ever considered to write your own blog? Do it! I´m on pinterest now and made some beautiful this´s and thats for you. You´re very welcome to check out my boards right here. Enjoy your visit! And find loads of inspiration! The crocheters as well as the fashionistas and the animal friends. Fashion and style. Meow and woff. The happiness and the rest like always with me. See my frequently growing section for the crafty folk. Find inspiration for the design geeks, for the quote lovers and the runners. See you there! My blog posts go on as usual, only that I reduce the frequency of daily posts a bit. I need more time to crochet and want to try out some new things. I promise you a gorgeous balance on pinterest!

Good gracious - very soon I wish you a merry christmas :)! No, really. But for today and tomorrow I enjoy some more cozy summer days :). The rest will work well too.

Meet you on pinterest! Around mid-august I´ll see you on the blog again <3. Until then, enjoy your summer days!! Amina


No comments: