Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A corner of my home

The first pic at home shows you the succeeding of my Crocheted To Be Loved ones and my great atelier ;). Soon I will update my shop. Since long I designed and collected and measured and noted down ideas about crocheted toys and creatures and colour palettes from where my blog started few month ago. I wanted to create a spontaneous and very easy pattern of my own. For a maximum possible and individual variety. And here it is, lurking out of the book shelf :o) (o:
My new camera I bought at the fleamarket. Do you know that feeling? You see something and you know: That´s mine!?! I call it the quantum flirt (inspired by the wonderful work of Amy and Arnold Mindell about e.g. coma work, deep democracy). Nothing less than the universe is flirting with you. Do you only see a camera? Or does a very special camera (flower, shoes, book, wool ..) smile at you? Both!
It was the only stall at the market I was looking for. I was very tired from our own fleamarket preparations this day and directly on my way home. 
Took me two seconds to know this was exactly the camera I was looking for. The very lovely girl who sold it (her girlfriend and her mother have thrown away themselves with polite laughter as I looked for the viewfinder, the camera close to the eye what is called display today :)), explained some of the functions to me and off I went as proud and lucky as Queen Mary. Yesterday I bought the first Speicherkarte (memory card) of my life. What happened on my way back home I show you here. "And now", I told myself today, "I will get the pics from the camera into the computer, hopefully nothing will explode." And here I am. For a "grandmother" like me it´s all not so bad and I´m a bit proud of myself. 

image postmodernaminao

No comments: