Wednesday, June 6, 2012

You are so great!! Every single one of you and all together!! THANK YOU.


Dear readers, today with a beating heart I considered if eventually I could reach 4000 hits until midnight because, as a nice person :) kindly mentioned, it´s exactly two month ago I have started my blog. And 4000 makes more "blinggg" to me than 3976. I´m not so much the number but the picture type. 4000 is a picture. Or not?

Exactly the moment today, 7.55 pm, I wanted to have a look how big the big number is, it was counting 4000 hits. Isn´t it crazy?!? You are so GREAT, Dears!! So wonderful, thanks to every single one of you. I send you a big hug all together because it´s impossible to give it to each of you lovelies. 

By my heart and soul I know now there is somebody outside :))) 

I´m so lucky! And proud, too that you are brave enough to follow my post-rush. Not always rush, but sometimes. And that you probably enjoy some of my pics now and then. Hopefully my oldie PC will go on doing it for a good while. 


If only I had a camera of any kind, I would start a GIVEAWAY straight away for you guys because you are so extraordinary w.o.n.d.e.r.f.u.l.. It´s on the run, I don´t forget. And don´t forget it, you!!! I will ask somebody to help me with a pic.


When you start a blog you think "Good gracious, how will anybody find me in this endless space of blogosphere, no beginning, no end, no left, no right, with its millions over millions of blogs and pics and words?" Truly, you ask yourself this and that question.

To make a long story short and as you know from my quotes I like to arise empowerment more than fear. So I started on Holy Friday before easter. "I do my blog now. Anyhow. No matter how it comes. Let´s see what shows up!"

ANYWAY and ANYHOW are very important words.
ANYHOW. ANYWAY.

You do it anyway!
Du machst es ja doch!

"If you always do, what you want to, then by all means at least one is happy", as Katharine Hepburn told her daughter.

And here we are. 
And it´s really wonderful.
You are wonderful!

Soooooo many ...
4000

Thank you so much for your visit and welcome back any time you like!

You are always welcome,
Amina

No comments: