Saturday, June 23, 2012

And drink more water

I do, I do, I do. And I wonder how easy it is to forget. It´s so important to me. My complete "myself and I" works good with enough of it. But it has to stand somewhere directly within my sight. Always then I must save it from Paul because this crazy cat believes that every drop of water that occurs in our place is his. He is completely mad about water. Lovves it! Paul has his own fountain for cats - anyhow he wants more. He sits in front of it and stares into it and philosophizes (about? me?), he watches it flowing. He likes me to renew his water every hour (what I don´t do). Surely before I leave the house he follows every step I make and cries out loud for enough water before I leave poor kitty behind. He is really a water-obsessed-cat. Comes running when he hears it flowing somewhere.

No comments: