Friday, May 11, 2012

Greyish crown, linen and bows

My plans are still the same, fleamarket takes place on tomorrow´s Saturday and I have a new job as a dogwalker at the same place of our local animal shelter, I love this job and I have a lot of fun with my four legged buddy Rudi. He was brought from the USA by his owner but the woman died after three month. Very, very sad. Rudi had a new place together with his girlfriend Rosy, a Mini Beagle (the woman came to Germany with three dogs) but did´nt come along with another male doggie inhabitant there, so he came back to the shelter. Now a man from France with whom we work together will come to know him better and perhaps takes Rudi to his house. Good luck, Rudi!!!!! Rudi is wonderful, he is a Cane Corso (mix), extremely strong and brave like a knight, an italian working dog retired. I immediately would give him a forever place but it´s not possible with my cat Paul. For Rudi sees Paul as a yummy treat.

After all it´s Friday again, already. Time is flying, wish you a lucky weekend with this glorious beautiful (non animal) pics, the weather at the moment is similar grey but I swear by all white Muscari: summer will come! Enjoy your weekend, Amina.


No comments: