Friday, April 27, 2012

Back to life and add some colour

... and all of it in one day! The last post I wrote in the late night ... and now in the morning I feel better. Cough seems to be over. Some things are getting worse before turning into good again. I´m very glad!

Unfortunately I had to let go a wonderful theatre project because of this bronchitis what I really feel sorry for. It´s named "Bärensee", inspired of the world famous ballett "Schwanensee" (Bär = bear, Schwan = swan). Professional artists of our city theatre work together with non professional people like you and me. Topic is how life goes for a slim person and for a rounded up person (like me, see the motivational-blogs on my blogroll .. you understand .. now) and what it could stand for in a society´s behaviour. The music is composed by a Dutch composer only for this ballett and the event takes place in our main theatre stage with the complete live orchestra, costumes, light, scenery .. ALL that wonderful stuff of the world of theatre - but unfortunately without me :o(

For my weekend I have chosen a more coloured life than the last three weeks and coming back to my personal health. I even hope for having enough energy again to go on with my crochet project, preferrable on the balcony. First of all I´ll try to clear the house it looks a bit chaotic after having not done anything while I was ill. Wish you all a colourful, sunny and healthy weekend, Amina.

2 comments:

karmucaycuquino said...

que foto más bonita, me encanta
http://karmucaycuquino.blogspot.com.es/

Amina O. und ^^ Paul the Cat said...

Thank you, isn´t it lovely!!! Women are so beautiful :o)) You have a beautiful blog full of ideas for crafting and a lot of colour, even I´m the one who loves the black-white-grey-nature palette I love colour too!